Happy New Year!
Against the Wind; Doctors and Science Under Fire, will continue to provide you with the vital information missing in the news, social media and mainstream outlets of "news" that have honestly become propaganda tools for those who want to control the narrative.
We will aim to be a light in the darkness, the calm in the storm and a place for inspiration. Let's link arms with all who are taking a stand against injustice and the destruction of our freedom.
A Pledge to Restore our Nation and its Values
As our nation continues to grapple with the challenges of the present moment, it is more important than ever that we reaffirm our commitment to the values that have always made America great. From the founding of our country, we have stood for liberty, democracy, and the rule of law, and it is these principles that have allowed us to endure and thrive as a nation for more than two centuries.
Unfortunately, in recent years, we have seen these values come under threat as our government has increasingly turned to measures such as unending states of emergency, forced medical care, censorship and propaganda, and financial mismanagement and lack of transparency. These actions undermine the very foundations of our democracy and must be addressed if we are to restore our nation to its former glory.
In this blog post, we will outline a pledge to restore our nation and its values, with a focus on five key areas: revoking unending states of emergency, prohibiting forced medical care, ending censorship and propaganda, requiring government compliance with laws regarding financial management and spending transparency, and banning gain-of-function research. By taking these steps, we can ensure that our nation remains a beacon of hope and freedom for generations to come.
(1) Shortsighted emergency laws allowed the executive branch of government to declare an emergency and continually renew it without input from the people, or approval by legislatures—infringing the separation of powers doctrine enshrined in the Constitution. This Pledge restores checks and balances to the conduct of emergencies.
Legislative and administrative government functions must restart within two weeks after a declared emergency. To renew emergency powers the following will be required: hearings on the emergency measures; notice and comment by the public; and approval by the legislature.
(2) Mandated medical tests, masks, drugs, vaccinations and vaccine passports violate the need for informed consent for medical procedures and the doctrine of bodily autonomy. Healthcare institutions, schools and the private sector received general financial incentives from the federal government, but only if they imposed these requirements on employees, patients and students. This is intolerable and must immediately end.
(3) Government edicts abolished the First Amendment rights guaranteed to all: freedom of speech, the press, religion, and assembly, without any means of timely redress. The government collaborated with mainstream media and social media companies to censor disagreement, while a 2013 amendment to the Smith-Mundt Act allowed the federal government to legally propagandize American citizens.
Our rights must be restored. Government censorship and propaganda directed at citizens must end. Media companies that have received government funding or are regulated by the Federal Communications Commission must communicate truthfully and may not censor their users.
(4) Federal agencies have written off trillions of dollars in undocumented transactions. For example, according to Reuters,
"The Defense Department’s Inspector General, in a June report, said the Army made $2.8 trillion in wrongful adjustments to accounting entries in one quarter alone in 2015, and $6.5 trillion for the year. Yet the Army lacked receipts and invoices to support those numbers or simply made them up... Disclosure of the Army’s manipulation of numbers is the latest example of the severe accounting problems plaguing the Defense Department for decades."
Yet the Constitution requires that “a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.” Government finances must become transparent and accountable to the public.
(5) After hundreds of potentially deadly accidents at US high-containment biolabs, “gain-of-function” research using federal funds was banned between 2014 and 2017. Yet NIH funding of coronavirus “gain-of-function” research in Wuhan, China, and Chapel Hill, North Carolina, continued despite the ban, and continues today.
According to an article titled, "Congress Demands Details of Secret CDC Lab Incidents Revealed,"
"USA TODAY… has revealed hundreds of accidents at corporate, university, government and military labs nationwide. It also has exposed a system of fragmented federal oversight and pervasive secrecy that obscures failings by facilities and regulators."
Support Dr. Paul:
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DR PAUL'S 25% PROFESSIONAL DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT
Dr. Paul's Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health- from Pregnancy Through Your Child's Teen Years.
The Vaccine-Friendly Plan is a place to start researching your decision on whether or not to vaccinate according to the CDC recommendations.
Dr. Paul's book, The Vaccine-Friendly Plan, may not align with his latest findings on the Vaxxed-Unvaxxed data. However, it still serves as a valuable tool for those who follow the CDC schedule. The book offers peer-reviewed information encouraging parents and guardians to think critically about vaccine decisions. While Dr. Paul cautions against following the Vaccine-Friendly Plan, it can still be a helpful resource for those seeking a starting point for their vaccine journey.
Dr. Paul's research: https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/22/8674/pdf, though wrongfully retracted as shown in this study: Revisiting Excess Diagnoses of Illnesses and Conditions in Children Whose Parents Provided Informed Permission to Vaccinate clearly shows that those children who were not vaccinated were much healthier than those who followed the Vaccine-Friendly Plan.
Opiate addiction is the single most significant public health crisis facing Americans—it affects over 2 million people and kills 115 of them every day.
The weekly show “With the Wind: Science Revealed” Spreading the seeds of truth through unbiased education and research.
Against The Wind
APRIL AND KAT
Beyond The Con
Brian S. Hooker
C Jab Injury
Daniel P. Kraft
Doctors And Science Under Fire
Doctors Under Fire
Dr. Alan Palmer D.C.
Dr. Andrew Wakefield
Dr. Ben Tapper
Dr. Denise Sibley
Dr. Henry Ealy
Dr. Henry Ealy Founder Of & Executive Community Director For The Energetic Health Institute.
Dr. Janci Lindsay
Dr. Jane Orient
Dr. Jim Meehan
Dr. Joel Wallskog
Dr. John Riesenman
Dr. Joseph Zanga
Dr. Ken Stoller
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr. Meryl Nass
Dr. Meryl Nass
Dr. Michelle Perro
Dr Nathan Riley
Dr. Patrick Flynn
Dr. Paul E. Marik
Dr Paul Thomas
Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr. Renata "Reni" Moon
Dr. Richard Moskowitz
Dr. Russell Blaylock
Dr. Ryan Cole
Dr. Shannon Kroner
Dr. Stella Immanuel
Dr. Syed Haider
Dr. Tyna Moore
Jordan And Nash
Joseph A. Ladapo
July 4th 2023
Just Think Podcast Team Holly Kristen Amy
Kids First 4Ever
Kimberly And Jonathan Of Mama And Papa Bears
Maddie & Stephanie De Garay
MD And DeeDee Hoover
Paul Norman Thomas Md
Paul Thomas; Vaccines And Autism
Robert Scott Bell
Ryan Heath President & CEO Of The Gavel Project
Unite For Freedom Rally